Thursday, September 16, 2010

A "Must-Do" Exercise DVD

When I first started this blog, I never considered that I'd make recommendations for workout videos.  But here I go:  if you like a fast-paced, motivating exercise, then you must check-out Jillian Michael's newest DVD:  Shred-It With Weights.  The DVD includes two 30 minute leveled workouts which fly by, despite their difficulty.  As with her other DVDs, Jillian creates routines in circuits that involve weights, cardio and abs.  What's different here is her incorporation of a kettlebell in place of regular hand weights (though you can easily substitute hand weights in place of the kettlebell).  There's a lot of swinging and squatting that also lend to the unique feel of this DVD (and, consequently, the unique pain my thighs felt the morning after my first use of the video!).  If you like to be challenged, this workout's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment